Rochelle P. Stewart, MBA, CLS, MLS(ASCP) CM, QLC(ASCP), CLC/MT(AMT)
Founder, President, and CEO, RPL Laboratory Solutions Inc., Riverside, CA
Rochelle P. Stewart is founder, president, and CEO of RPL Laboratory Solutions Inc., and has extensive knowledge and practical experience in the areas of laboratory medicine, practice management, and safety.
Stewart’s background includes mid- to upper-management positions in healthcare organizations, including multisite facilities. She obtained her undergraduate degree in medical technology, and she holds a master’s degree in business administration. She holds the following licenses and certifications:
• California clinical laboratory scientist (CLS) license (CDPH/LFS)
• National certification in medical laboratory science ((MLS)CM) from the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
• Qualification in laboratory compliance (QLC) from ASCP
• National certification as a medical technologist (MT) from American Medical Technologies (AMT)
• Certified laboratory consultant (CLC) from AMT
• Authorized OSHA outreach trainer by the US Department of Labor
Stewart has served as: an expert CLIA surveyor for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, a member of AMT committees on laboratory consultant certification, and on the COLT education, qualifications, and standards committee. She currently serves on the editorial advisory board of Clinical Lab Products.
She provides active on-site and remote support and consultative services to all of RPL’s client labs throughout the nation.